This picture was taken at the Huntington Library and Gardens in Pasadena, California. The Huntington is truly one of my favorite places on earth. The lush gardens and their splendid floral aromas, the peaceful and tranquil surroundings, the priceless works of art, the Gutenberg Bible, the enchanting Shakespeare Garden and, of course, the delicious treats at the Tea Room all make for such a delightful way to spend the day.
About Me
- LoriAnn's Blog
- Thanks a latte for stopping by my virtual cafe. I hope you'll truly enjoy what you read here. Much like a gourmet coffee, I like to refer to myself as sweet and nutty with a sharp blend of wit and humor, accented with a full-bodied passion for life. I’ve brewed up several writings that I hope you’ll find appealing to your reading palette. Feel free to browse, add a comment or just simply enjoy. Cheers!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Who I am
This picture was taken at the Huntington Library and Gardens in Pasadena, California. The Huntington is truly one of my favorite places on earth. The lush gardens and their splendid floral aromas, the peaceful and tranquil surroundings, the priceless works of art, the Gutenberg Bible, the enchanting Shakespeare Garden and, of course, the delicious treats at the Tea Room all make for such a delightful way to spend the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great Pic. Love the idea of blogging. Lets see more of the writing thingy. Can't wait to read it. Also, I think you can sing too, right? Hope to read about your dreams and ambitions.
Take care. Gini
Post a Comment